- All rates are subject to change without notice. Lowest prices are based on double occupancy.
- 50% deposit required to confirm reservation. Balance due upon arrival.
- For reservations made less than 2 weeks before stay, deposit must be applied to credit card.
- Personal checks are accepted for payment 15 days prior to your stay. No exceptions can be made.
- MasterCard, Visa, AMEX and Discover accepted.
- Fresh towels/linens available daily
- Maid service upon request (extra fee)
- Please Note there is no RV/Motor-home parking available on site.
- 30 days or more will result in either a fee equal to your first nights stay or a $150 cancellation fee which ever is less– remainder of your deposit will be refunded within 3 to 5 business days.
- Any cancellation request made less then 30 days will result in forfeit of your deposit.
Check in / check out
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. Check-out time is 10 a.m.
- Late check-out can be arranged if unit is available, at one half daily rate.
- Early Check in can be arranged if unit is available at one half daily rate.
- A $10 fee per person may be added for parties over two or for any unannounced increase in room occupancy.
- Children under 12 are free
- Please notify the office when you have a change in the number of room guests.
- Dogs are welcome with an additional charge per night.
- Please contact us prior to arrival to confirm arrangements and pets fees.
Hurricanes are an unfortunate reality for the Gulf Coast. Normally we have several days advance warning for these storms. If a hurricane is tracking to Southwest Florida and a mandatory evacuation is ordered, we will issue a credit for a future stay for any unused portion of a reservation after check-in occurs. In the event of a voluntary evacuation, we will issue a credit for a future stay for any unused portion of a reservation after check-in occurs. If the storm is down graded to a Tropical Storm or if no evacuation orders are issued, there will be no refunds for cancellations or for early departures.
Please feel free to purchase travel insurance for your trip via a third party vendor at your own expense should you be traveling to our area during hurricane season.